If your organization does not have a profile on the Marketplace, it can easily be created in just a few minutes.
New profiles may be created by clicking on the “Register” button in the top right corner of the Marketplace.
Once the registration form has been opened, you may choose between two different profile types: Organizational profiles and personal profiles.
You must first specify the account details that you will use to log into your profile. Please specify a real E-mail address, otherwise you will not be notified about the various events that are related to the Marketplace.
You only need to provide a few basic pieces of information about your organization to create your profile.
Once your account has been created, you will be redirected to your organization’s profile.
You can use the white buttons on the left of your profile to add or edit various pieces of information of your organization. These include:
- Alternative names (such as abbreviations) for your organization (“Edit Name”)
- A logo for your organization (“Edit Logo”)
- Other services that your organization provides or requires (“Add Service”)
- A description of your organization (“Edit Description”)
- Various areas of interest of your organization (“Add Area of Interest”)
- Detailed contact information (“Edit Contact Information”)
- Other offices of your organization (“Add Office”)
- Geographical regions in which your organization is active (“Add Region of Activity”)
- UN declarations or UNGASS outcome chapters that your organization supports (“Pledge support”)
- People who work for your organization (“Add person”)